Posted on October 03 2019
For 20 plus years my life has revolved around real estate. Without the Lord, I couldn’t have completed the large task. My job was to acquire government contracts so I could help more people. Well, I prayed, and God delivered. He always does, doesn’t He? He is a faithful God.
This picture is the most dedicated group of people I have ever come in contact with. They are loyal and they love doing what’s RIGHT.
Keep in mind when you are buying or selling real estate to choose your agent carefully. Ask them these questions:
1. How much have you sold in your career?
2. How long have you been selling real estate?
3. How many times have you changed firms?
4. How many homes around have sold in the last 6 months and can you show me the actual documentation?
5. How do I benefit from your services when buying or selling real estate?
Team Work - There is no "i" in team.
Team Work is all hands on board.
Team work is working together no matter the circumstances.
Team Work is working together no matter the present.
Team Work is focusing a group and not looking at yourself.
Team Work is strategic!
Written by Veneta Ford